Saturday 23 March 2013

OSCC 221 - A RECIPE




Hello on this snowy, windy and very cold morning and hard to believe that Easter is next weekend.Anyway good excuse to stay indoors and do some crafting so why not join us at one stop craft challenge this week which is a recipe:
 
1 IMAGE
2 EMBELLISHMENTS
3 DESIGNER PAPERS
 
Our sponsor for this week is the wonderful crafts and me who gave us some beautiful images to play with and I went with this lovely fairy image.I decided this was going to have a lot of embellishments so kept to mainly different shades of blue with white and silver as well.This had started off as a card design but I think I will find a suitable frame for it and make it into a picture for my craft room.

IMAGE - from our wonderful sponsor
EMBELLISHMENTS - Heartfelt Creations dies "Layered Scalloped Posy", Cheery Lynn "Flourish Leaf Strip" and "Fanciful Flourish"
DESIGNER PAPERS - "Papermania Capsule Collection"
also used for this project
Spellbinders - Grand Rectangles, Resplendent Rectangles and Timeless Rectangles
Waltzingmouse stamps - Compact Family
 
Off now to do some more crafting so take care friends until the next time
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment