Wednesday 18 September 2013

YOU ARE IN OUR THOUGHTS


What a miserable day wet, windy and very cold I think the central heating will have to go on even though I try to hold on until October because as soon as I turn it on the weather usually warms up again.
I may have mentioned before but I work now and then as a TV extra and yesterday I was on the set for a funeral service which weirdly ties in with my sympathy card today.

For this I used my newly purchased spellbinders delicate-doilies which I love and from Kaisercraft stamp sets "Get Well" and "Blae and Ivy" with the sentiment being stamped on a strip of white baking parchment.For the finishing touch a few purple flat-backed pearls.
 
I will be entering this into the challenge over at friday mashup which is no 127.
Thanks again for looking in and comments are always welcome so take care for now.
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Very nice card! The vellum sentiment strip is very fun, and I love the sprigs of leaves. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete