Monday 3 February 2014

HOME SWEET HOME



It has been a while but I am back and wondering where January went but still it means we are getting closer to my favourite time of the year Spring.
Today I am trying out my new Spellbinder dies for a welcome to your new house card and taking the colour inspiration from colourq 226 with lovely shades of pink.
 
 
The Spellbinders dies are die d-lites "Flutter Tree" and "Home Sweet Home" which I think are going to be two of my favourite dies and in particular the Flutter Tree which comes with those tiny butterflies that can be used with the tree or on there own.
 
 
A short post today but back soon so enjoy the rest of your day and take care.
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic die cut tree. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! The butterflies on the tree are amazing! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete